We welcome donations and, as a registered charity in Canada under the Income Tax Act, can therefore issue tax receipts for donations of $20 or more made to the Friends of NAC Orchestra.
To Donate Online
To Donate via CanadaHelps
To Donate by Mail
Please send a cheque, made payable to Friends of the NAC Orchestra, to:
Friends of the NAC Orchestra
PO Box 4839, Station E
Ottawa ON K1P 5H9
We thank all our donors for their generous support!
The Friends of the NAC Orchestra is a registered charitable organization (BN 12895 5929 RR0001).
We manage two designated funds established on the receipt of testamentary bequest and acknowledge annually these gifts and ensure they are working as intended by the legators and are having the desired effect. These bequests promote orchestral music and the interests of the Orchestra.
These are the William Kilpatrick Fund and the James William Morton Fund.
You may also wish to consider making a bequest to the Friends of NACO. For more information, please contact us at Info@FriendsOfNACO.ca.
The Friends of the National Arts Centre Orchestra are a dedicated group working to support the orchestra in a variety of music related activities. Our volunteers have many responsibilities, including the following:
- drive student musicians for the Summer Music Institute;
- help at the Student Matinee concerts;
- help with auditions for the NACO Bursary concert;
- meet and greet people on Launch events;
- provide and sell baked goods at the annual Christmas NACO charity FanFair;
- work at the Family Adventures children’s concerts;
- assist the NAC Music Department in required office work when needed;
- contribute articles for our Con Brio newsletter;
- sell memberships as needed.
- assisting with the silent auctions before and after concerts;
- selling CD’s before and after concerts;
- assisting at special social events.